Fruitcake, eggnog, and candy galore all seem like a fabulous idea during the holidays. And then January rears its ugly head. It’s time to take back your waistline, and your energy levels, with the new series from the BCAE “Energetic Eats.”
We all know too many dietary indulgences can leave you feeling as “blah” as Boston’s winter weather. These exciting classes will put some spring in your step, as well as your stomach! These cooking classes feature basic tips and techniques for making every meal both good tasting and good for you.Upcoming classes include:
- Light Comfort Foods on January 12
- Stir-Fry and Sauté Techniques on January 18
- Hearty Wintry Soups & Stews on January 31
- Turn Up the Heat: Broiling Techniques on February 15
- Sinless Sweets on February 22
For a full listing of classes in the series, visit Energetic Eats. All classes are hands-on so that you really do learn how to cook great food that is good for you! Register now, and get a jump start on your New Year’s Resolution to look and feel great.